Plumet 2 Plumet 2

Cursed medals!

The medals make seeing where you are going very frustrating.

Demon Runner Demon Runner

Good animation but

Here is your grade my good fellow.

Visuals: 8. The cut scene animations were not all that great and the actual game play animation was better than the cut scenes. That usually isn't the way things should work out. The game play animation was fluid, but the colors made it hard to see certain objects you jumped over in the last level.

Sound:7
I love 8 bit music and Midi but I probably would have found the sound extremely annoying if this game was any longer. Also, the only sound in the game seemed to be the odd sound effect when you fall and the music. Maybe look into something a little more engaging and perhaps tweak the sound so that the music isn't louder than the effect volume. (unless there was a slider or something I missed)

Gameplay: 5
The whole side scrolling jump over objects thing has been done already and although you successfully achieved making a game, you didn't do anything original with it.

Story: 7
Such a short game, who really needs one? I'll be honest, making a story for this actually hurt it a bit. Seemed almost like you rushed the story together after programing.

Over all: 6
You started with something that could be an exceptional game if you spend more time with it and come up with a few original ideas. I mean, I don't know how to code for a game but you obviously show promise and could probably pull off a great game the next time around. :D

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

glitch

Not sure what the deal is but My guy just keeps running forward... he wont stop running forward, i cant move backwards, is this on purpose or is it a glitch?

Tick Tock Train Tick Tock Train

Found a glitch.

While the game seemed fun at first I died once while trying to defuse the bomb. Now when I get to the guy with the bucket on his head i cant seem to kill him. his health is gone and rockets don't come out of him anymore... :/

EON EON

Arg, stuck on level 19

This is challenging game! It has been a while since I have played I game I couldn't beat.

Foreign Creature 2 Foreign Creature 2

Well...

You did a good job with the animation and artwork but there was something lacking in this game... a fun factor.

While in your usual interact with environment game you will pick up objects and use them on something, in this it seemed less like a game of that form and more of tedious roll your mouse over everything until it turns into a pointer type of game. if that was your intention then you nail it but It was not all that fun and seemed more like an interactive story.

Gluey Gluey

Props on the Little Big Planet Music.

At least I thought it was....

Pac vs Alien Pac vs Alien

I would have enjoyed it but...

1.The pac man didn't react to the controls well.
2. hardly enough time to do anything especially when you have a keyboard.
3. Asteroid level became impossible for me since there was an entire wall of asteroids that fell the second the level started. There was no way around them.

The Swords The Swords

Its Dragonica!

This game reminds me of the online game Dragonica. The character style, the combat system, and the gameplay is exactly like it!!! Well done sir.

This is Why You're Fat This is Why You're Fat

nom nom nom nom nom nom nom.....

I don't think I'll be getting that song out of my head. very addicting game for me. Every time I look at the leader board I think, "how the f*** did they get that score?" I could help but laugh at the turkey guts.