GOLEM GOLEM

Well done

Great job with the art work, but the animation side of things are a little lacking. The movements are a little stiff and un-expressive. I feel like perhaps you used the tweening tool too much so you ended up with this result. Aside from that, great job.

Love on the Beach Love on the Beach

I think you all may be missing something

I Think its playing at the stupid steriotypical V day movies. It's kind of funny to me, especially since most of those types of things end that way. The constant flashing of the anime panties was kind of funny.

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

HA!

Penis.

Plumet 2 Plumet 2

Cursed medals!

The medals make seeing where you are going very frustrating.

Demon Runner Demon Runner

Good animation but

Here is your grade my good fellow.

Visuals: 8. The cut scene animations were not all that great and the actual game play animation was better than the cut scenes. That usually isn't the way things should work out. The game play animation was fluid, but the colors made it hard to see certain objects you jumped over in the last level.

Sound:7
I love 8 bit music and Midi but I probably would have found the sound extremely annoying if this game was any longer. Also, the only sound in the game seemed to be the odd sound effect when you fall and the music. Maybe look into something a little more engaging and perhaps tweak the sound so that the music isn't louder than the effect volume. (unless there was a slider or something I missed)

Gameplay: 5
The whole side scrolling jump over objects thing has been done already and although you successfully achieved making a game, you didn't do anything original with it.

Story: 7
Such a short game, who really needs one? I'll be honest, making a story for this actually hurt it a bit. Seemed almost like you rushed the story together after programing.

Over all: 6
You started with something that could be an exceptional game if you spend more time with it and come up with a few original ideas. I mean, I don't know how to code for a game but you obviously show promise and could probably pull off a great game the next time around. :D

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

glitch

Not sure what the deal is but My guy just keeps running forward... he wont stop running forward, i cant move backwards, is this on purpose or is it a glitch?

Chemical Rush Chemical Rush

AW MAN!!!

So I heard this song, busted out the Sega Genesis, and started playing Sonic 2 just to get to the Chemical Plant to hear the original. Good stuff!

I AM THE CHOSEN ONE I AM THE CHOSEN ONE

HAHA!

internet win.

Jae responds:

: D thanks buddy!

s^ s^

Random humor scores an A+ in my book.

It's true, I love random shit! Especially random shit that seems like something my friends and I would say.